At Ipswich Junior Grammar School we understand the needs of busy, working families and offer a range of family-friendly benefits to make life easier.
- Co-education from Kindergarten to Year 6. We are south-east Queensland’s only co-educational Grammar primary school. Our family-friendly approach enables your family to stay together in the Junior Years and offers the convenience of a one-school drop off.
- A dedicated, fully supervised, drive-in, drop off and pick up zone accessible via Torch Street.
- Our accredited Outside of School Hours Care (OSHC) and Vacation Care is supervised by qualified childcare professionals and operates from designated OSHC air-conditioned rooms both before and after school and on school holidays and pupil free days.
- Easy, online ordering for our School canteen.
- The Junior Grammar App. We know parents want to be kept in the loop when it comes to their child’s schooling. Our app gives Junior Grammar parents access to information about events and daily activities. It is free to download and available for iPhone, iPad and Android users.
- Registered on-site nurse during school hours in our fully equipped Health Centre.
- Parents and Friends Association and the Junior School Supporters Group.
- Parents in the classroom. Our teachers, boys and girls love to see parents in the classroom and we have plenty of opportunities on offer from Literacy and Maths groups to theme days and activities plus various committees.
Notice: Undefined variable: counter in /home/juniorgrammarcom/public_html/wp-content/themes/ijg/panels/table_panel.php on line 10
Notice: Undefined variable: counter in /home/juniorgrammarcom/public_html/wp-content/themes/ijg/panels/table_panel.php on line 25
We keep you well informed with regular parent-teacher contact, hold workshops on our learning programs and how they are delivered and host regular social events so you can get to know us, and other school parents.
Learn more about our family-friendly School by contacting us to arrange a personal tour.